Based on devotion to God, The Almighty, Universitas Negeri Padang has a vision to be one of the leading universities in the Southeast Asia region in the field of education, science, technology, sports and arts in 2020.
So that to complete the vision of UNP at the same time along with the Law No. 14 of 2008 concerning on the Openness of Public Information (KIP), it has become the duty to every public institute to adopt and to regulate the public scheme to support this goal. The public scheme facilitates for anything that supports information, plays an important role, and provides broader and transparent openness in the public sector.
Information about the regulation can be found on the Public Information website. And the government regulation documents regarding public information disclosure can be seen in the list below.
Guidelines for Public Information Services
• Procedure for requesting information
• Procedure for filing objections
• Procedure for complaints of abuse of authority
• Procedure for testing consequences
• Procedure for requesting public information disputes to the information commission
Form related to public information disclosure
• Public information application form
• Service complaint form
• KIP objection form
• Abuse of authority form
Legal Basis of Public Information Services
• Law Number 14 of 2008 which concerning on the Openness of Public Information.
• Permenristekdikti Number 75 of 2016 which concerning on Public Information Services at the Ministry of Research, Technology and Higher Education.
• Information Commission Regulation Number 1 of 2010 which concerning on Public Information Service Standards.
At present, Padang State University has no public information that must be provided and announced immediately. Announcements are published on the website's home page in the section of "Announcement".