Emblem the University consists of elements that absolute and relative which is implies :
- Absolute shape (circle) means University always stood firmly on scientific truth,struggling and thriving based on the truth.
- Shape relative (other forms) means the university has always received the truth from wherever it comes from, as well as developing a mission in accordance with the task in hand.
- The circle represents the bore University human resources faithful and devoted, academic ability and professional quality based on Pancasila and the 1945 Constitution.
- The wings represent the University of dynamic, creative and innovative in carrying out its mission.
- Three books were composed tiered symbolizes Tri Dharma College.
- Fire lit pedestal symbolizes the intellectual and enlightened life and development of society, the nation and the state.
University emblem emitting color:
- Black means
- Blue means profound and coolness.
- Yellow means greatness and majesty ideals.
- Red means the dynamic, creative, innovative and always open to renewal.
White means purity and sincerity